high performance!! anyone else runnin 7.1GHz??

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiggy

Baseband Member
anyone else running a pentium dual core at 7.1GHz?

as it is dual core!
both overclocked! and both running at 3.55GHz:
so 3.55+3.55=7.1GHz!!

have yew had any problems atall so far??

reply wiggy

Um, it doesn't work like that. It's two 3.55GHZ cores that work together. Their clock speeds don't combine. If it did, it'd just be a super fast single core. I would work on expanding your knowledge on how dual core works.

i am only going by what my friends call it! and i do appologies if this is the case!

*now feeling a right idiot*

Need to change the signature :p
Btw why 4 gig ram? Is 2 not enough? Can you notice the difference?

James.

He needs to sell 2GB of that (as it can actually slow down his PC) and use it to upgrade something else, like towards a new video card.

yes i will change th sig!!!lol!!

*still feel an idiot* :p

ummm i wud not no if ther was i a difference as i have never had 2gig RAM! my last computer only had 512mb! and wen i upgraded i went the whole hog!:p so went straight 2 4gig!!

wiggy

can it realy slow it down? this is a first that i have heard of this!!

and i do not need 2 sell th ova 2 gig RAM for the money as i have enough as it is!so any ideas of a really good graphics card??

wiggy

it's more memory than the computer can handle. It increases seek time a lot and throws errors like crazy because it's too much memory for the thing to handle. It is complete waste 100%.

Ryan

Yeah, 4GB can slow your PC down. Not sure if this is fact or not, but I heard that the Windows XP 64bit version will utilize the 4GB of RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom