My Temps are they normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawizhacker

Daemon Poster
Before this build i have never really care for temps, well now i do...

refur to my sig with the spec's

My temp: CPU 18-23C
Other: 34-42C
gForce 4 thing: 37-43

ARE those ok? or sould i ventelate better?

His temps seem fine I think? The CPU might be a little low though (my 3000+ runs at low 30's)

But if that is your actual CPU temp, then your temp is good and low like it should be.

those seem really low. The CPU temp can't be right. Room temperature is somewhere around 20... Use different programs to monitor your temps. go to www.majorgeeks.com and download:

Everest Home Edition
Speedfan
Motherboard Monitor 5

One of those is bound to give a good reading. I really don't care for speedfan or motherboard monitor, however it is a good cross referening strategy.

Ryan

well i just tested my cpu with pc wizzard and everest, and it says its 19c, now......thats not right, whats the prob?

Here, i used Everest or watever, here they are:

CPU 19-21C
Other: 35-39C
gForce 4 thing: totaly a 39C

Im useing smart guard before, The one's in bios read

CPU 21C
Other: 42C
gForce 4 thing: 41C

I think thats good right? the Colder the better correct? They ae low caz i have a giant air conditioner running at one side, instead of the case cover... i also have 2 1/2 ZELMANS thermal paste tubes applied... and i have 7(120mm) fans and 2(80?mm) running to and from my case...

Also if my gforce 4 thing goes above 50C is that bad? , caz i had a peice of paper stick inside and i din't see it till my computer started makeing noises.

What are normal temps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom