Internet Connection Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
try it on the pc you are on now..also go to device manager and make sure the drivers are installed

if you reformated and using intel install the driver for the internet its like intel pro/100 VE

bam said:
okay let me clear this up a bit more so your more capable of answering my question

i just came from a fresh reformat, and nothing is set up on my computer, i cant get on the internet... so i was wondering on how to set up my computer to allow me on the internet, because at the moment, everytime i open up windows explorer, it promts me to connect using a dial up connection though i have cable.

warez monster is a lot more than**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************capable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom