Liquid cooling kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your looking for WC your gonna wanna buy the parts sepreate i think xtremesystems forums has better WC stuff than here ... it also tells you how to make a good ,cheap priced Heatercore

Theyoyokid303 said:
if your looking for WC your gonna wanna buy the parts sepreate i think xtremesystems forums has better WC stuff than here ... it also tells you how to make a good ,cheap priced Heatercore

I'm not saying you're wrong but do you have anything to back up why its better to build your own system instead of buying a pre-built kit?

Theyoyokid303 said:
yeah... its about 80 dollars cheaper ..... you dont have to buy name brand... its cheaper

Well of coarse the kit will be more expensive, you're paying for coninienve. If you dont have the time to build one or just don't want to, what's wrong with paying a little extra for a pre-built kit? Needless to say they also look much nicer than a old car heatercore. Aperance may not matter to some but I like having a nice looking well performing computer.

Shumway said:
Prebuilt stuff is usually built with cheap part's to keep production cost's down ;)

Well doesn't that really just depend on how much you spend/what brand you buy?

I probaly wouldn't buy one of those "all in one" kits but I wouldn't mind buying a nice cooling radiator that ready to be installed and already has fans and stuff.

ok ... dude it your choice ..... its not like your taking an old rusted heator core out you get a new one paint it get some gladware to make fan shrouds and puts fans on there ... simple as that if oy uwould rather spend money go ahead.....

I recomend Koolance ICM 510. I got one and it is easy to install,comes with a front pannel display,and you dont have to mess with your case. not to mention ,it looks cool too. its much quieter and runs cool. but you must have a case with a 120mm fan in back to use it.

If you have a fairly large budget I'd recommend:

Swiftech Storm
Swiftech MCW-55
Swiftech MCP655/Aquaextreme 50z
Rad of your choice

If you have a slightly more conservative budget:

Dangerden TDX
Dangerden Maze4
Swiftech MCP655/Aquaxtreme 50z
Rad of your choice

Either of those will be in a complete different league than a kit from thermaltake or something like that...the storm block is pricey but it's a really good block and is now availible widespread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom