still stressin

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys update time, got some good news and some bad
good news is i put the hard drives in another pc that i fixed and windows xp will load excpt now 4 the bad news after it says setup is now starting windows and 2 press enter to install it then says theres no hard drive detected.
any ideas?

On that system it doesnt recognize the SATA HDD. You either have to use a floppy and do the 3rd party driver install or use nlite or another slipstreaming application and get the drivers included into you XP install for it to work correctly.

awwwwwww bugger me jesus lol
do these things ever run without this much difficulty,ill never work with em again lol
thanku makaveli213 ill give that a shot n let ya no
very kind thx

Not a problem. I know i had many issues getting my SATA HDD's working. But once i got everything setup it has been great. They are a bit faster than IDE drives and with the capability to hook up 4 drives and also 4 CD/DVD ROM drives has been great.

good news guys got the bugger going
except not the way im suppose 2 lol
no matter what i done i couldnt install xp whilst installing the sata driver via f6,so i put the satas as a slave in another pc that had a ide hard drive as da master n installed the drivers that way n no prob since thx so much for ya help couldnt of done it without ya's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom