Download windows XP or just buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since you are building a new PC you have to buy it. Need to get a serial to install it an be able to upgrade it. That is legit and legal way to do it. ;)

Yeah you can use that. It will work just fine. It is a XP Pro with Authentic Serial.

yes but it says on the packaging "Upgrade". my hard drive is completely blank. will it install the FULL windows XP pro?

Well some upgrade do. Do you have a Windows 98 or Windows 2000 disc around? If so you can just insert those when the upgrade disc asks for it. It will still install XP. Just needs to use a few files from the other OS to install.

I have found XP Pro on NewEgg for about the same price. It was a full install with serial. Might want to see if you can find a XP Pro on either New Egg, Tiger Direct, ZipZoomFly, or Dealtime. One of those sites should have a full install copy of XP Pro that you can get for about the same price. Not sure if all those sites are in the UK but it is worth a look.

He's in the UK, Makaveli, so US etailers won't be of much use there.

Buy a copy of XP, period.

Pirating software is illegal, and discussing it is not allowed on these forums.

I am closing this thread. Any further discussion of pirating software will result in dire consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom