Status
Not open for further replies.
Part Number - BX80547RE2667CN

Celeron D331

2.67 GHz Core Speed

533 MHz System Bus

256k Level 2 Cache
would this processor be any good for £60

Dont do the piracy thing bro, I had to kill a guy 18 months ago that sold me one without my knowledge when he bult 2 machines for my business, you dont get your security updates and patches, although it says you do, so you machine gets compromised, gets sick, dies, makes you crazy, then costs you money, thats when you say AAAAHHHHHHHHH! I didnt know that they had done it at that point or even what they had done, so I kept taking all three pc's (3rd I already owned but the other two kept it infected) back to the comp shop every 3-45 days, spent 700.00-1500.00 per machine depending on the damage at the particular time, (not to mention losing 10 years of QuickBooks company files the first time and then finding out that alll your backups are corrupt because of all the other crap going on,) so we spent about 14500.00 in comp repairs over that period, not to mention money lost due to not having the machines to do my day trading , and run my other businesses. so dude dont do it it aint worth it, One thing tho I would not worry about Microsoft's antipiracy crap, after the shop here screwing me so bad, I decided to turn them in since they wouldnt make good on my three pirated XP pro programs, and Office 2003, NEVER AGAIN!, took 5 1/2 hours on the phone, I still dont think they pursued it, and they treated
ME like a criminal, but any way good luck whatever you decide

Oh and by the way, didnt really kill him, although I was lucky enough to see the state shut his doors for non payment of taxes, so I pulled in and died laughing in his face, (his big FRONT is that he is also a minister of the LORD.) he's just a big fraud, and then when they walked him out the door, another officer of some kind arrested him because some customers filed theft and fraud charges on him, and later sued him, I should have known something was up the computerguy/minister started going everywhere with another tech.... about 6'7" and 375lbs, who never as much as carried a cd case when complete systems were brought in and installed, he just followed and shadowed computerguy/minister everywhere he went, even stood outside the bathroom door when computerguy/minister took a whiz.

hahaha great story i have got windows xp now but i am trying to in stall it but i can't this waht it says
to setup xp now press enter
to repair xp now press r

then if you enter the top one it comes up with

format partion useing NFTS quick
" " " " FAT quick
" " " " NFTS
" " " " FAT
convert partion tp NFTS
leave currant flie sytem in tact

what the **** do i do?????????????????????????

thanks but i can srot out the config but my computer is saying 162 system options not set what do i do now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom