Surround sound or High quality headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The HD595. If you need a mic, zalman makes a clip on mic you can use with headphones.

ye if u can find audiotechnica u be a lucky dude
i listened to one pair in japan and everything else sounds crappy after that even that noise cancelling bose.
but i just cant find the model for those audiotechnicas anymore

I have an X-Fi and a set of Logitech X-530's and my sound is amazing. Now that i've heard good 5.1, i dont' think i can go back to headphones with any comfort--even with CMSS 3D Headphones with my X-Fi card.

surely a pair of high end sennheiser or AudioTechnica can beat that sound system^

It depends what you're using them for. The X-530 speakers arn't exactly high end speakers.

so ok. Re-erecting this thread to save space etc.

I'm set on the X-fi Xtreme Music as i dont have a sound card and would like to get "what ive been missing out on".
a Pair of Sennheiser headsets would sound awesome on X-Fi, ive gathered. and a set of Surround sound speakers would sound awesome too.
But i want to play sweet sound with friends in my room.

So i want surround sound speakers into an X-fi XM

Should i get 5.1 or 7.1

Should i be able to hear all the small details in BF2 with a surround sound setup?

opinions please.

yes yes i know that. but my room is downstairs no where near any other rooms of my siblings or parents. so playing sound too loud isnt an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom