video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
k i am 99% sure this is my mobo...

genuine intel d845 motherboard up to 6 usb 2.0 ports, UDMA 33 ATA 100/66, intel 845GV Chipset, pc technology, hardware monitoring.....

also...how can a 256 mb vid card be more than a 128 mb one????????? isnt the more mb the better?

no. the core and memory clocks have everything to do with price.
That mobo has an agp slot dont worrie

so is a

P4

2.66 GHz 800mb fsb

160 gb hard drive

512 ddr ram

and a new video card..possibly 9800 pro ( which i will add on to my motherboard soon)

any good for games????

i also have a LCD samsung monitor...75Hz

whats a good Hz for gaming????

well i have read in many places that on LCD monitors the refresh rate is slower than those of CRT .. but my LCD monitor is 75hz rr
and when i checked other CRT moitors i saw 68hz 70 hz and many like that...not one that i saw on futureshop.ca was over 75?

what do u think is better....LCD or CRT ( dont consider the price...pretend they cost the same...what would u get?)

lcd for normal browsing use and such crt for gaming. Crt is more for gaming and since you will be a gaming dude a crt is ur best bet

i have one more question...my cpu which i bought from MDG about a month ago makes a constant noise 24/7....i think its the fan , do u know what it might be?

if its the fan how much would a new fan that makes no noise be?

is a fan hard to install???

depends what fan it is. on the cu or a normal case fan. 9 bucks a peice maybe for cheap ones decent ones are maybe 20-40. evry easy to install. see if ur things are grinding on anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom