totally confused....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KryptoKnight

In Runtime
ok, I have looked through plenty of modding websites and just came out totally confused.... Could you guys help me out in what to do? I have a mouse and keyboard atm, and may mod them till I get some empty case.

i want to learn how to paint it and like just add designs, etc. If I cut pieces out, would it be too threatening?

Thanks!

Anyways, I was playing around with my mouse and keyboard and got my keyboard to be more responsive
for example, it now requires less pressure to push the keys. That was kind of frustrating...

My mouse, though, I couldn't put back together so it's just sitting there lol

Painting is an art. You're not going to get it perfect the first time. You need to take your time and be careful. TLC is the best way to keep it looking good.

If you've never used power tools, drilling and sawing might not be something you'll want to try out.

Ryan

hmmm... i've used drills a lot and an exacto knife and was pretty safe (though I got a huge cut on my finger cuz i was using the wrong side and pushed down on the sharp side)...

Btw, what's TLC?

No idea about painting sorry if this thread is confusing lol

I guess there's only one way to gain experience. You should try some spraypainting on your own. It's not to difficult, but I bet you won't get it right the first time. Don't be like my friend and be a big baby and not allow yourself to get good at something with a few mistakes. Tape off and newspaper what you don't want sprayed, and go at it.

TLC = Tender Loving Care. You should know that, it's a very, very common phrase in the English language.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom