Raptor

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i dont fully know my self, but the 15k would be scsi right, unless your mobo suports that you need a scsi controller card, but yea, im gonna put all games and windows on the 74gig hdd, and music and files on the 120

yeah, it's a lot faster. I don't know what all this anti-raptor setiment is about... They're high quality, very fast drives. I don't think you wasted your money at all. You can upgrade the ram later. That is, if you need it...

Ryan

ya.. i too am very curious.. i don't wanna waste my money when i could have gotten a 16mb cache 7200... good thing i havent bought it yet...

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
yeah, it's a lot faster. I don't know what all this anti-raptor setiment is about... They're high quality, very fast drives. I don't think you wasted your money at all. You can upgrade the ram later. That is, if you need it...

Ryan

hoooah, thanks buddy, you made me see sense, i dont need more ram

yeah another satisfied raptor user here. when I first got one I checked load times against my 7200rpm. Windows would load about 20% faster as weel as game load times. Now I agree that for the price you can get more gb for the dollar but for pure speed they are superior. I would reccoment running os and games on the raptor and put all data on your other drive. Bottom line if money is not an issue and speed is then go for the raptor.

well, i ordered it anyway. as of now i only have bf2,FEAR and NFS:MW and will get more in the future so space i dotn think is a facotr justfror games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom