P-Rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
charles_scott said:
I get 3475+ :'( Sucks....

Man that's weird,I'm getting 3800+ with a crappy Sempron @ 2.2Ghz :confused:

P-Rating.jpg

I think it has something to do with my HTL Speed and Clock Ratio being different from yours, my multi is 9x and my HTL Speed is 687.7

Shumway if you wanna know what's holding you back it's your LDT speed...you need to lower your ratio to 3x and possibly even 2x if you can your HTT high enough...it shouldn't be going past 800MHz which will cause some instability issues

CBID doesn't wanna give Opteron P-ratings for some reason although I already know this around a 5200+ or so

gaara said:
Shumway if you wanna know what's holding you back it's your LDT speed...you need to lower your ratio to 3x and possibly even 2x if you can your HTT high enough...it shouldn't be going past 800MHz which will cause some instability issues

In my bios it say's "LDT to AGP Lokar Frequency" is that it? It has setting's for 800 - 600 - 400 - 200mhz,It's @ 800 right now so what should it be set it at then if that's what your talking about :confused:

In my bios it say's "LDT to AGP Lokar Frequency" is that it? It has setting's for 800 - 600 - 400 - 200mhz,It's @ 800 right now so what should it be set it at then if that's what your talking about
That sounds right and I assume 800 = 4x 600 = 3x and so on but I'm not positive...but basically you have a socket 754 Sempron that uses the same HTT architecture of AMD64s, and on socket 754 you don't the HTT to exceed it's default of 800MHz or you'll get instability issues, therefore you'd lower the multiplier to keep it below 800

Yeah, you should try bumping up your core now and see if it'll go further :D

Dunno what the deal is, I would think that 600 would be 3x but according to that 600 would be equal to 2x =/...but I don't think it matters since I'm pretty sure 3x would put you pretty close to 800 anyways and you'd have to lower it again anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom