Would This MOBO and This CPU go good together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MarceloNJ said:
But isn't a 3.0ghz better then the ones you guys suggested that were 2.0ghz and 2.2ghz?

get this into your head, you typical american consumer you.

clockspeed. means. ****. all.

except when comparing processors with the same architecture.

You're comparing insects and mammels. there's no similarity in the architecture they work in. My AMD Athlon 64 @ 2.4ghz is going to kick the living life out of an Intel at comparable speeds. It competes with the Intel 3.8ghz P4. You must be ignoring the names of the processors and scrolling right down to the clock speed. AMD names their processors just for people like you. it's not called an AMD 3000+ for nothing. this is to suggest to people like you that it operates as well or better than an Intel 3.0ghz processor.

Ryan

EndofSanity said:
ewww a few of the worst companys on the earth! ASUS and INTEL!! eww go with Something other then ASUS and go with AMD 3200+ :p

Holy crap, this guy dissed ASUS.

Go with the mobo BeefCake posted and the cpu 003 posted.

996_gt2 said:
get this into your head, you typical american consumer you.

clockspeed. means. ****. all.

except when comparing processors with the same architecture.

Typical American Consumer? um? ok?

I was behind you with the clock speed means ****. Comment, but when you had to bring "Typical American Consumer" into the mix... ???

That has to be the stupidest comment i've ever read. What exactly does a Typical American Consumer do to give American's a Consumer Stereotype?
proud_to_be_american_usa_flag_waving.gif

havoc, current popular culture would suggest that it's not okay to be a proud american. You have to remember, blaming america first is the policy of true americans. We're the worst.

[/scarcasm]

Ryan

oh crap... I forgot... My bad...

<---- Slaps his face repeatively until he slips into a self induced coma...

^^^^^^_^^_^___^^^^__________FLATLINING_________

OOO, now i feel stupid =/
How about this combination?

CPU- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819103539

MotherBoard- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813138270

Memory- Product Description

Single 1024MB (1GB) DIMM
PC3200 400Mhz DDR Memory
Chip Configuration: 128x64
Chip Density: 128x4 (High Density)
Unbuffered, Non Ecc, Non Registered
Voltage: 2.5V CAS Latency: 3
Double-Sided With 8 Chips Per Side
184 Gold-Plated Pins, SPD Support
Now includes a FREE HEATSINK
Warranty Term: LIFETIME WARRANTY

Compatibility
Works with PC3200, PC2700, and PC2100 motherboards that support ALL memory specifications listed under Product Description. Ensure you motherboard supports ALL specs listed.

I forgot to include that i am going to buy 2 memory sticks....two of those above.... that i listed...is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom