gagp30kx.sys

Status
Not open for further replies.

trini_dad

Solid State Member
I just cloned to hard drives and put them into different machines.
basically the same one has a biostar m7vga and a msi k8 i used the same hard drive to clone other drives and they worked fine.These two computer are restarting right before starting up win xp, in safe mode they both restart at a certain file "gagp30pkx".I reserch the file and found out it had somting to do with agp so i put an agp card and it worked but it doesnt work with the onboard card i need help i am building these for sale.

Is the onboard video enabled in the bios. If so I think id start the computer with the Vid card in and then remove the video card drivers. Then reboot without the vid card in.

it only boots completely right after the first boot when the bios is reset.any boot up afet that it reaches the windows xp screen and restarts

i tried reloading the os but i get the blue screen of death i also replaced the hard drive and ram but i get the same thing.cud be a motherboard problem but its not a random problem two different brand motherboards with the smae problem one right after the other there has to be some other variable i didnt think of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom