your start up times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 seconds.

No, actually, it's probably about 30-45 seconds. I have lots of programs in my taskbar that I load up. But, I use them all so I keep them there. I usually never shutdown my computer anyway. :p

my laptop is faster than my desktop even though the laptop only has a 4200rpm drive vs 2 raptors in raid0. But that is because the it takes about 10-15 seconds for my motherboard to sort out the 2 raid arrays whilst the laptop just doesnt. So i know my desktop gives much better performance than the laptop so really its not a good test.

But saying that i can have both of them up and working in about 25-30 seconds because i have next to no start up programs.

um like 2 minutes, its an almost fresh install of windows, less then 30 days with raid 0 and its so freakin slow at the Windows XP part, its pretty fast everywhere else but the line just keeps going and going i think about 15 times?

Last time I checked it was 36 seconds for me. I'll see if it's any different now. That little bar goes across 1 and 3/4 times for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom