Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed Vista 5270 yesterday. It's full of bugs. No drivers for soundcard, no proper drivers for my video card, no proper drivers for my ethernet card (had to use XP's drivers).

Right now Vista is only using the XP drivers for install. ;) That is what the Driver Supplement pack is for. They dont have specific drivers written for Vista at the current time. ATi, nVidia, and Creative do have drivers written but only for Beta 1 build 5112 which was released last July. Nothing more current for hte newer builds.

Also the new build is supposed to be released in 11 days. :p

I dont know if anyone has asked this yet but...

Does anyone think that Internet Explorer 7 will be better than whatever Mozilla comes out with?

it a piece of junk now. it disabled certain things on my OS. like I had sold a computer which had my mce serial, but it didn't have mce on it(I had upraged it to a better computer). so I didn't have a mce serial, so I borrowed a bootleg one from the net. then I got me a new legit serial.

I installed IE7. Now it wouldn't let access any of the shows that I recorded using the bootleg version. it wouldn't let me access my mail.
it wouldn't let me boot from a cd and it stuck something into my hard drive and memory(I fix that though. I unhook everything and booted the machine with nothing hooked up. that cleared up everything )

Now I got everything working right. I will never use IE7 or windows live messenger (it did the exact same thing a few weeks ago) again.

it probably has it's uses, but it's not for me. if you know MS history, you know that they like to track everything that you are doing. their tracking ability is at a all time high, too. Vista will know everything that you do

they will never figure out that this is why their OS's are so exploitable. people come in the back doors that MS leaves open

Eric every single windows since 95B was watching you through the NSA with advapi32.dll

suprise..... not really

Tyler1989 said:
Eric every single windows since 95B was watching you through the NSA with advapi32.dll

suprise..... not really

Tyler, just because you don't have enough sense to realize that windows is tracking you (this is a fact, they don't hide it), doesn't mean you can say what you want to disagree.

I don't bother to agrue with you anymore because I will never win.

Nobody can ever win an argument against a 15 year know it all, especially when they are right.

Go back under your rock, tyler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom