ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take your current hard drive and your new hard drive and install them in a friend's computer. Then use Ghost to copy your old drive onto the new drive.

Install the new drive in your old computer. BAM! you're good to go.

sales1 said:
what do you mean run like a dog because dogs run quite fast idiot

lol>_< my gfs comp is 350mhz MMX with 256 of ram and XP prof. i can tell u its.... hmmm interestingly slow.........

count the dots----> .................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................
............................................................ ok well by the time u find out how many dots there are, this time would signify the amount of time it took me to open MSN on the comuter... then it forze after 5mins-_-

thanks beluga that actually helped and the others haven't but thanks to themajor as i couldn't be bothered to count my self but what would you recommend to install

xp

well id maybe put windows 2000, but Xp just will get too annozing, and you wont get the full enjoyment (not as if it is any anyway) as we do.

there is a HUGE difference between celeron and pentium.
think of the difference between a snail and cheetah, or dial-up and broadband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom