My big question of the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hrmm i'm not to big on hard drives.. and thats probably not being ordered til my tax return or my next paycheck.. so i got a while to think... and would i need any special connectors for the psu?? or anythign.. and i don't think i really want anything oem... i want everything there at once.. i don't wanna have to order the cables seperately... like i did for my psu.. hopefully those come in tomorrow or monday, i wanna get the psu hooked up already, then steal a 512 stick outta my compaq and put the video card in my mobo to see if it'll post

what kind of hsf would i be looking at just to achieve fx57 or fx55 speeds???

i have a huge case, and 2 120 mm fans, going to get an 80 mm fan soon too, so hopefully the airflow works just fine... the case stands about 23 inches high.. the btx design sorta ticks me off...

I'm at FX-57 speeds on air and stock hs w/ my 3700+ no problem...I say get the San Diego...FX-55 is cake for a 3700+.

How do you plan to beat dual 7800GTX's 512's with dual 6800GS's? You don't have a chance there.

no no, thats not to beat the 7800 gtx's... i plan to out do him with the g80 when it comes out... he said he won't be upgrading to them for a good while.. when he feels his 7800 gtx's are in no way good

ooo i found an opteron 146 for 200 on tigerdirect.. and they don't charge me tax... yay.. 206 after 3 day shipping.. i am definitely going with that...

ahh, twisted that makes me happy to see you too got an abit motherboard.. now i am more confident that i should be able to overclock to same speeds, hopefully staying stable

well the opteron 146 has been ordered, should be in around tuesday or wednesday.. can't wait, althrough it won't be of much use until i can even turn on the computer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom