My first build! (Pics and specs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cyrax said:
Nice rig! I like your case. Simply, and black. V nice.

Where do you put your legs when your using you computer. I always find that if a desk has anything underneath it is a real pain to work at. And I also hope that that vent that one of your desk legs is sitting on doesn't give way, if it does, there goes your CRT flying into your lap.

:)

rofl yeah i just noticed that man, you have your desk leg leaning on a flimsy vent. If the leg falls through the vent then the crt is goin to fall on the florr and you will be forced to buy a flat panel. lol jk. :p

one thing i would do ..... i woudl either put it on your desk or get some filters becasue i keep my room fairly clean nad when i looked in to my aliens eyes ( the air vents ) it was basicly blocked totaly by dsut ..... i have to get some filters

Well, the air vent is made of metal, and it's pretty thick, so I'm not too worried...

I sometimes prop my legs up on the case, or on the top self of the white shelves. Most of the time, I curl my legs around the legs of my chair though.

When I get a flat panel, I'll probably move the case to the desk, but right now I don't have any room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom