EVGA 7800GT 750 bucks on dell.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZucchiniHead

Daemon Poster
i was on anandtech and was looking at an article on the 7800GS and it said prices and i was like WTF. so i clicked on one and it took me to amazon for a 7800GT so i clicked on the dell.com one and it came up a 7800GT for 750$ and i literaly screamed "what the ...". i just want people to see this cause its friggin funny and if anyone bought a 7800GT from dell you a idiot, and if your gonna buy from dell.com which you probably wont, DONT!

LOL 750 for a 7800GT
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=A0539065&cs=04&c=us&l=en

Wow...it doesn't look like that, but are you sure thats not the dual-GPU 7800GT? For that price it would have to be. I could only see Dell charging maybe $399 for the regular 7800GT, which is nearly a $150 markup.

$295 on Newegg.com

Dell... I should call them tomorrow and ask why they are selling the 7800GT for $455 more then it's supposed to be sold at...
Record the phone call and host it some where for everyone to hear how terrible Dell really is.

i would hope it is an accident. If it's not, then that's really really sad, and even more sad for people who buy it

Judging by your sig, I am going to assume you are an old pest that has somehow gotten around a ban. And yes, we do get girls. Look at my sig for example.

003 said:
Judging by your sig, I am going to assume you are an old pest that has somehow gotten around a ban. And yes, we do get girls. Look at my sig for example.

He's had over 30 different names and counting, i dealt with him on numerous occasions with numerous names when I was a mod. He is the loser who can't get a girl because he spends all his time harassing members of TF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom