COD 2 New PC!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglez

In Runtime
Well all was going well and my pc just froze up while I was playing , I tried to do everything but finally had to press the power buton on my pc and restart it. I thought maybe it was just my internet connection since it happened to my old pc. But then i started playing single player and it froze up there. I dont know what the problem is but it is starting to scare me since this is a BRAND NEW PC, here is my hardware.

6800 geforce video card
3200+ processor
1 gb ram
939 socket motherboard

COuld it be when I start it up it says, "please reboot and select boot options in Boot Menu" I just press alt+control+delete and I thought that did it. PLEASE HELP!!!:mad:

Is your computer overheating? There may be some sort of temperature monitoring program on your motherboard cd. You can try playing COD2 with the side panel off and the tower on its side to see if it still freezes.

I have a screen and it says about 74-80 F But i doubt that would be the problem

I think 74-80 F is your motherboard/case temperature. What is your cpu temperature when you're playing COD2?

omg... Who assembled this thing? If it was somebody else, you should make them replace it in case it's damaged. That is, if cool and quiet isn't turned on.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom