Which case should i buy this weekend?

Is Metroid Prime Hunters(ds) a FPA or FPS?

• FPS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FPA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh it's getting close on the polls now. Thelanboy and the trinity case are my top picks. I really liek them both the same so i need a deciding factor in this. I just don't want to pick the wrong case though. It is what everyone else wil see as my computer so i want it to look good. I think i am just going to ride to my computer store on saturday and check em both out. Then i will have to make my decision.:eek:

I think both of your choices look nice, If you need a deciding factor....Get the Antech if you go to lanpartys because its smaller, lighter, comes with a Handel/harness.

From a newegg nzxt trinity case review......"The blue temperature reader is right by the hard drive light, so it flashes red when ever something is loading.."

yeah i read that too. On the reviews there wasnt too many cons for the lanboy except that one guy said it didnt look as good as the trinity. On the other hand, for the trinity case although it does look kind of better, they said that the temp display flashed like you said and also that the hdd trays are to close to the window so it is a tight fit when you plug them in especially with round cables like i have. also i heard that the front case spot is nearlt impossible to install a case fan in there. Last the thing I read bad about it was that the front chrome door, which looks awesome in my opinion, is kind of cheap and flimsy. Every case has its cons but for the people who have this case are all of these true? Because Right now i am leaning toward the nzxt case, but those things worried me. Any feedback? thanx

hmmm...... 430 somrhting reviews. Thanx guys a lot for all of your opinions. I am going to the computer store this weekedn and i'll tell you whihc one i decide to get lol. So any last minute reccomendation please tell me betwee now and saturday. That is 1 full day and a half.
thanx guys.;)

The front door on the Trinity is made of plastic, so i guess you can say its kinda flimsy, but it really isnt. The hard drive light is built into the temperature display, which in my opinion, isnt that bad, considering i never look at either of them. :p I havent tried to install any fans in it, but it doesnt look too hard. The hard drive trays are kinda close to the window, so i have to bend my cables a lot and it kinda impedes the door going back on, but its manageable. SATA cables are fine though. The tooless design of the drive bays is really nice. Just pop in one of the sliding things onto each side of the drive, and slip it in. Makes it really easy to install everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom