Case and Keyboard mod, Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude i use to have that EXACT setup for my internet rig before i traded it for the Intel. I still have the case but thats it. Thats pretty cool actualy.

doesnt it annoy you to not know the function of any of the small buttons on the top of the keyboard??

Ulti_DOOM said:
doesnt it annoy you to not know the function of any of the small buttons on the top of the keyboard??

Na...I've had this keyboard for 2 years and I've never used any of the useless internet buttons at the top, I do use the CD/DVD player buttons, But they are still labeled with the volume+-/mute buttons next to them.

Anyone could simply print out some sticker to label there keyboard if they wanted to paint it;)

true true, Im making a similar MOD on a keyboard and mouse at the moment. Its like a DOOM3 style where instead of silver like youve done its black with blood "sprayed" across it and the doom logo on the top, the mouse ive cut holes into the outer casing and filled in to make transparent, the red lights coming out really look good. your MOD looks good but i recon you should put mesh covering the BF2: SF pic and put a UV light in there, ive seen that b4 and it looks really good.

I hope you have a camera Ulti_DOOM so you can show us your mods when your done:cool: What did you use to fill in the holes, in the outer casing of your mouse? I would like to do something like that with my mouse, I believe if you have a optical mouse you can change the LED light to any color and your mouse will still work fine;)

I am definitely going to order some UV lights to go in my case, I'll check out some mesh and see if I like it:D

WOW, great job on the case, i am glad i finally see where those pics you sent me got put into use :) VERY GOOD JOB!

hey man that keyboard turned out pretty cool. i dont really ever use the keypad either.... set a few j's in there and you'll be good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom