Vista or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i have seen that question asks a bunch of times before so i can understand the skeptism. But if you look you will notice that the Start Menus are totally different. Vista has Icons on it while XP doesnt. The Vista Skins havent gotten that far in the conversion to have those.

Also i will point out that i am using Windowsblinds 5 with 1 of 2 Vista skins that has been removed by Microsoft themselves since they were just the Vista theme hacked and ported. So i have close to the best conversion available. ;)

Thanks. I dont mind a messy folder but for some reason my desktop has to be **** near spotless. :D

i aint got no icons on my desktop...i cant stand it and everything is in order on my system...all folders together, files etc...

Well i can say that my folder are all organized. I mean that some of my picture folders are outta order since the name are off. But i do know exactly where everything is and have no problem getting access to anything. :p

Makaveli213 said:
Well i can say that my folder are all organized. I mean that some of my picture folders are outta order since the name are off. But i do know exactly where everything is and have no problem getting access to anything. :p

whats your input on this? Im interested in it but dont see how much the card is..seems promising...

http://www.codasolutions.com/

Now that is interesting product there. I dont personally think it is necessary. But since it is guarenteed for it protection maybe it could be worth it.

I say it isnt necessary is that when i do a system i only have my OS partition with all relavant information saved on other partitions/HDD's. That way if something were to go wrong i am able to just format and install XP again. Of course that also means the apps too but those are not as bad as losing all the downloads and work that you have done.

But if this can save from having to do that then i would be all for it. Would save the 5 hours of work. lol. I would be interested in seing how much that costs. Very nice find there Warez.

Im gonna email them and find out how much and then i will get one myself.......Nice find to who ever found it. Great product there............

supposedly, a member just joined here, posted it, people complained about it and didnt beleive it, and they banned him. let me know if you find out how much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom