A Conundrum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or instead of spending $150 on a 6600GT, what do you think will be a good GFX Card to use during the time i wait for the G80's to come out?

hmmm.. for agp good would be 6800 or 6800gs/gt .. but i would just live with what you have and save .. thats what im doing .. some sick stuff comes out soon its going to be crazy

What am i going to do to play games. Im Running on a Radeon 5600.... not even compatable for guildwars

So you're sure you're graphics card is dead? Have you tried it in another PC, or tried replacing the PSU in the one that broke. Generally PSUs are the most likely thing to die in a PC, unless you know for a fact your graphics card is dead then I'd try getting a psu first. Also make SURE you have a surge protector people, I can not strees this enough, without one a surge can cause internal damage to your power supply and sometimes even the pc components. Dont buy a 2000 dollar computer and then buy a 8$ power bar, go for a 25+$ one, it IS worth your while.

I KNOW for a fact that it is fried. I tried it in my brothers computer and my dads, none worked. I do have a surge protector, actually i have 2, one where all my computer stuff is hooked up to, and then that power surge goes to another one that hooks to the outlet and connects my other electric stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom