New PC parts list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will it make much difference if i chnge the Corsair 2GB DDR XMS3500LL Pro twin X(2x 1GB) CAS2 RAM for Corsair 2GB DDR XMS3200C2PT TwinX (2x1GB) CAS2 because that will save me almost £100.

Also: £1500 is $2,659.79 USD at the moment. Everything seems to be a lot more expensive in the UK so the parts listed actually cost a bit more than £1500

oOo you brits have a lot of money, lol jk, uh it really wont make a differnece cuz your basically paying for the led lights, and the extra clock speed u can bump that up yourself so stick with the cheaper one

RepuLse said:
oOo you brits have a lot of money, lol jk, uh it really wont make a differnece cuz your basically paying for the led lights, and the extra clock speed u can bump that up yourself so stick with the cheaper one

Lol its taking me around a year to save up for this PC, I work every school holidays and im paying for it all myself!

OpticalIllusion: that drive looks nice, ill probarbly also get a second with lightscride so i can read from one and write to the other.

Im assuming the GT is a lot better value compared to the GTX because you only get a small performance increase for an extra £140

After reading another thread, a lot of people seem to dislike modular PSU's. What PSU do you recommend as an alternative to the one listed and also around what power should i be looking for(would a Enermax Noisetaker 600W be sufficient?)

Also, after reading CustomPC magazine this month they were testing many different CPU coolers. The top performaer was the Gigabyte G-power cooler pro closely followed by the Hyper6+ and the Freezer 64 pro, anyone have any opinions on these(Im thinking of getting the G-power cooler pro(comes with fan speed control) or the much cheaper freezer(no fan speed control).
The G-power at minimum fan speed(21.3db) performed the same as the freezer and the hyper6+. I would like it to be reasonably quiet as it will be in my room, but this isnt the end of the world. I probarbly wont overclock.

i think when i was reading a faq about the psu's it said to stay away from enermax.
they said the best psu's usually were antec's.
but im not 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom