Vista or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a skin for Vista. Vista has a search feature right in the start menu. The whole window in that screen is transparent. With Vista, only the window borders can be transparent. I like the looks and new features Vista is going to have.

That isnt Vista. That is a Vista skin for XP. Easiest way to tell. The Start Menu. It doesnt have the search box o it. That is a new feature.

The Vista Trans pack is good. But i think that the Windowsblinds skins are much better. Give an overall better conversion of XP to Vista look alike.

i like that Vista is so nice looking, and it has a few good functions at hand. My hope is that it will be able to detect its own mistakes....i hate when explorer crashes....

That is most likely a Windows XP theme, the term "My"(My Documents, My computer) are not in Vista.

Makaveli213 said:
That isnt Vista. That is a Vista skin for XP. Easiest way to tell. The Start Menu. It doesnt have the search box o it. That is a new feature.

The Vista Trans pack is good. But i think that the Windowsblinds skins are much better. Give an overall better conversion of XP to Vista look alike.

Im not saying your wrong but I got the off a Vista forum somewhere, I posted that a few weeks ago.

Okay to prove my point i will show you. ;)

Okay that is an older build of Vista. Notice the Start Menu with the search bar?

There is a shot of XP. I just took that. Notice that the Start Menu just has a blank space where Vista has the search menu? That is because that is actually where the Log Off and Turn Off buttons are actually located.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom