Can i run oblivion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZucchiniHead

Daemon Poster
ok i was looking at the oblivion specs on the website and i have all of the minimum exept for a 2ghz processor (mine is 1.8ghz P4) and the sound cause i only have integrated SoundMAX from 2002.

here are my specs (crapy):
1.8ghz P4 wo/HT
Fx5500 256mb PCI
768mb of RAM
integrated sound (soundMAX)

im not sure but i think it will run on all minimum but the thing im most worried about is the sound cause when i run dungeon seige 2 on the pre-rendered cut-scenes the sound cus away for about a second every 5 or so seconds. im upgrading to 1gb of RAM soon and i cant go much better with the vieo card (PCI only)

with the CPU i think it wil be wine cause i run serious sam2 good and it has a minimum CPU of 2.0ghz P$ or 1.5ghz Athlon.

well can i run it?

Well seeing as how it is not out yet we can not know, but I think your still going to have issues with it even at minimum. Let's see, did Serious sam 2 have radiant AI? No so your CPU might show some low performance, you're also kind of pushing your RAM and your videocard might start choking. I say it might barely run it.

Thats just my honest opinion.

no tellin. It aint out yet. I'll offer you a tip. Never upgrade a computer for a game that isn't out yet. Buy the game, see where it's choking, THEN determine your first move.

Ryan

Well i was just gonna upgrade to 1gb for multiple reasons and its only like 20 bucks for a 512mb kingston value ram at my local circuit city. but im gonna do what you said and buy it first. even if it dosent run im getting my new machine before summer break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom