help!!!!!!!! building computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
first off, mobo= BIOSTAR TForce6100-939 Socket 939 NVIDIA GeForce 6100 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
case= COOLER MASTER Centurion 5 CAC-T05-UB Black /Blue Aluminum Bezel , SECC Chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
1. In the manual it says place jumper caps? on certain pins? but i didnt recieve any jumper caps w/ the mobo
2. there are connecters labled HD audio and AC 97' that came w/ the case.. but i dont see where to plug them into the mobo the connecter looks like this...
xoxxx
xxxxx the "o" represents a lil white thing covering pin 2 of the connecter... and also on the mobo, it has 4 LED that when all light up, everything is good to go.. but for some reason LED_D1 and LED_D2 dont light up which in the mobo it means that there is a CPU/Chipset error?? but LED 3 and 4 light up which stand for voltage of memory is activtaed normally, and the system is ready for power-on.

and also for the fans.. the fans only came w/ a 4 pin connecter, not a little 3 pin white one that would fit on the mobo

any help would be wonderful.

heres the mobo, the red circles are for the pins that i am told to place jumper caps on, and the blue ones are fan connecters that my fans didnt come with..

I took out/off my heatsink and my cpu, I put the cpu back in and put the heatsink the other way, and still got the same problem w/ the led lights not lighting up... possible dead cpu?

good news, everything ended up working fine, and i booted up my computer! cpu is at 30 C w/ stock fans, it shows the cpu fan at 3125 rpms.. but it shows the sys fan at 0 RPM, but i can see it spinning? anyway.. i went ahead and started installing windows.. after about 3 minutes.. i get an error.. it says..

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent any damate to your computer.
SESSION_3_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

then it gives a couple reason on why it might be failing.

technical information:
stop: 0x00000006F (0xeight zeros, 0xeight zeros)

its a blue screen that says the above btw...

i took everything out, and plugged it back in.. still giving me problems.. do i have to hve my hd and cd-rom plugged while installing windows?

anybody? i dont know what it could be.. ive taken everything out and put it back in... maybe faulty ram? should i put the stick in this one in the new pc? what else could be faulty? can i unplug the hdd, and the floppy during windows install?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom