$2000 Gaming Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVOC2k5 said:
<==== Shivers and shakes his head

IT's a family computer? oh boy...
that thing will be infested with adware, spyware and viruses in less then a week.... It'll have kazaa, imesh and all that other crap loaded on it... p@rno files poluting every inch of the HDD platters...

I can see it now... "MY FAMILY RUINED OUR NEW PC... HELP. HELP!!!"

aint that the truth....

HAVOC2k5 said:
<==== Shivers and shakes his head

IT's a family computer? oh boy...
that thing will be infested with adware, spyware and viruses in less then a week.... It'll have kazaa, imesh and all that other crap loaded on it... p@rno files poluting every inch of the HDD platters...

I can see it now... "MY FAMILY RUINED OUR NEW PC... HELP. HELP!!!"

I'm afraid that's definitely NOT going to happen. Trust me, I've already gone over what not to do to screw up this computer with them (use FireFox, don't download things you aren't sure about, no p2p programs, etc.)

If they do screw it up, that's what AdAware, SpyBot S & D, McAffee Antivirus, and others are for.

DBD said:
Why did you decide not to go with the NeoHE PSU?

Price, some complaints on other forums about it being unreliable, just felt better about going with a PSU that is generally considered solid by everyone.

Vybuni said:
The NeoHE is an Antec PSU.

Yeah, and while generally Antec is reliable, some people are having issues with the NeoHE series (just read the reviews on NewEgg.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom