Dell 7800GTX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riceball

Daemon Poster
Hey guys a friend of mine bought a Dell and it came with a 7800GTX 256mb in it. He told me it was made by dell and not another company like XFX, eVGA, Leadteck, etc. I plan on buying it from him but i'm not sure if it will work in my non-dell comp. Does dell actually make graphics cards? and will one work on my comp? Any info on the subject would be appreciated. Thanks.

No Dell doesn't make videocards. They actually use eVGA cards which are top of the list in quality and support.

Just tell him you want to open up the PC and take a look yourself.

Dell doesnt make video card's he may have bought it from some where else and it came with the card in it, but yes if you have a PCI X16 slot on your mother board then you can use it. May i ask how much your paying for it?

Well my friend is from England and his dad has a lot of money so i bought him an $80 Logitech G7 mouse and he said he'd give me the GTX for it. It's a great deal, but if he wants more i wouldn't mind giving him money cause he's a good friend of mine and i don't want to seem like i'm ripping him off.

80$.... ur making me **** jealous... i just payed 150$ for a Asus 6600 256mb ddr... and my compute rmajor screwed up... well ive hear the new dells kinda configure them in different ways that they might not work with others... but if its exactly the same then go for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom