Pentium 3 want new Vcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

lothia

Solid State Member
Well my friend need a new Vcard he has a 16mb old *** one lol
Well we tried one of my older ones in his machine and it didn't fit wasa 64mb, didn't support FFXI. I thought all older models no matter what had a AGP socket, which he found on Dell said his does but this one didn't fit. He has a Pentium III 1.0 GHZ card Motherboard I am not sure about but that should give you an idea. Also he has the interesting type of computer where it is horizontal instead of verticle. It does have a socket for a Vcard unlike some but we just need the right type. Any idea what might fit?

hrmm tell us his computer model or something.. maybe they lied... maybe its pci... anywho, or maybe it was like my computer.. i had to sorta jam it in there, cuz i was scared of breaking it...

it probably has an AGP slot, but if you go with PCI, you'll be a lot safer. Perhaps an MX4000, or an FX5200? Even an FX5500 might be a good match.

Ryan

Well the Vcard was about 1CM to big so we couldn't jam it. But I will look at a PCI slot. I will try and get his model number by the end of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom