Which case should i buy this weekend?

Is Metroid Prime Hunters(ds) a FPA or FPS?

• FPS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FPA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JWITTEA said:
I didn't read what everyone else said but I think that this is a brilliant case visually.
http://www.atruereview.com/viper/index.php

ehhh........that case has a little too much. I want a mixture of this: class kind of like ryan said. I want it to look cool without being cheesy. I want it to be a little flashy i mean have lights and stuff to make it stand out, but i also want it to be a good company and have good airflow. I don't want it to be all looks. It's kind of liek a hella hot blonds chick who cant spell "cat". you knwo its like a waste. I want the hot blonde chick who is smart too. As long as we are using analogies here liek ryan than so be it lol. So which of these cases here is sexy, but also has the smarts and the brains to back it up? lol:eek:

You would probably get the best airflow with that coolermaster because of the mesh front. However, i was at a lan party and someone had that coolermaster case, and i thought that my trinity looked a lot sleeker and nicer. The coolermaster looked a lot better in the pictures than in real life.

I guess after a day of analyzing and all your opinions, I can drop the coolermaster from my choices. You guys are kind of right when i saw it at my computer store the front mesh part ddint look too good. It does look better in the pictures. so i guess nwo it is between the nzxt case and the antec super lanboy. It is only a $10 difference so price sint an issue for me. I want the nzxt because it does look better, but the antec looks good too and usually antec makes really good quality cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom