Which case should i buy this weekend?

Is Metroid Prime Hunters(ds) a FPA or FPS?

• FPS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FPA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL

Vinsanity
which case would you buy out of these three? I want this case to have a side panel window and I want it to look cool without looking cheesy.
I want it to be good quality too. I ahve talked to people who own these cases and all of them say good thigns about them. All three of them are at my local computer store for cheaper than newegg because i wont have to pay shipping. I dont care if it has psu because i wont be needing one.

The first is the cooler master centurion 5 case:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811119077
its $59.99 at my computer store so it is cheaper than neweeg with shipping and tax and everything.

Next is the nzxt trinity case:
http://www.newegg.com/product/Produ...omputer+Case+400+WATT+PS2+ATX12V+Power+Supply
It's 69.99 at my computer store so it is 10 dollars more but it is a little more detail and not as plain as the centurion 5.

Third is the antec superlanboy:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16811129145
This case has really good reviews and it is antec, so you knwo it is good quality. It is $79.99 at my computer store so it is 10 dollars more than the previous one. This case looks awesome and its by antec, who is a really good case company.

All three of these cases i saw in person last week and i have to say the cooler master is the sturdiest but it is also a little more plain. the nzxt one has good features like an included led fan and a cpu temperature display and it felt semi sturdy. The antec one looked awesome but it felt kid of light, almost too ligth. Maybe because it is made out of aluminum and aluminum is light but who knows. I like how it has the strap though so it is easy to take to lanparties. All three cases are in my budget but if you were me whihc case would you buy? I am looking for both style, but also good airflow and nice features liek quietness and toughness. so whihc one is the best all around case?

I have the Trinity and it is a very sexy case. Its sleek, has enough room and is pretty sturdy. I got mine for like $40 after a rebate at newegg, and i cant be happier with it. Great case for the price.

the trinity looks very nice & the antec super lanboy is VERY easy to scratch & the front looks ugly IMO

I like the Cooler Master case... Its simplicity is striking. It's almost like bling, with class... you know, like the mafia. ORGANIZED crime... none of this armed robbery 'gimmie all your money' stuff.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
I like the Cooler Master case... Its simplicity is striking. It's almost like bling, with class... you know, like the mafia. ORGANIZED crime... none of this armed robbery 'gimmie all your money' stuff.

Ryan

LoL. Well said ryan, well said. Spoken like a true computer case artist.
lol jk man, but good one. I agree.

yeah i liked the trinity the best for looks, but i do like how the cooler matser is plain that way you can mod it yourself you know? The reason i wanted the lanboy was because it looked cool but it also was an antec and i heard antec makes REALLY GOOD cases.

yeah i saw that case but it is just too futuristic for me plus I want one wiht a side panel window. I want a case that looks cool so when my friends come oevr they can be like "cool is that your computer?" lol you knwo i want to show it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom