Windows AntiSpy, Actualy good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndofSanity

In Runtime
Wow Microsoft Antispyware is actually good... Good to see they actually put their name on something that works :p

Yeah it ranks at the top for most tests. But it was actually developed by a different company and bought by MS.

have they released the full version now have they ?? i have the beta version and i find that really good...and i will be getting the full version when released :)

Gee I wonder why its the best, Maybe because It was GiantSpyware first then MS bought them out and OHHH LOOK the company whom designed Windows Tweaked it. Gee Maybe because those whom designed windows would know a thing or two about it.

-winks-

well MS knows there os better than anyone so they have designed it in someway to look in other places, remove more entries, delete without rebooting, stop services, etc

Warez Monster said:
well MS knows there os better than anyone so they have designed it in someway to look in other places, remove more entries, delete without rebooting, stop services, etc

Exactly. ;)

I performed a test on VMware using the top spyware removers

MAS Beta, Adaware SE Pro 1.6, Sopybot S&D 1.4, SpySweeper, Xofty Spy, and hjackthis.

MAS Beta kicked ***, then I installed all these together and they wiped it clean.

I use the same install, I just used XP, infected it, cloned it several times then intalled and ran the scans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom