Free Virus Removal Tool !!! (not spam)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalanch3

Daemon Poster
Hey guys,

here is a virus removal tool i have found very useful...

here is a list of virus's that it detects and heals/deletes

Agent.A-AN
BackDoor.Agent.A-Z, AA-BG
Downloader.Agent.AS
I-Worm/Atak.A-I
Bagle.DA-IU
I-Worm/Bagle.A-Z, AA-JD
I-Worm/Bugbear.D
I-Worm/Mytob.A-GC
I-Worm/Netsky.A-Z, AA-AD
I-Worm/Sasser.A-F
I-Worm/Zafi.A-E
PSW.Bispy.A-E
Win32/Gaelicum
Win32/Hidrag

and you can download it from here !!

http://www.grisoft.com/doc/112/lng/us/tpl/tpl01

its free and its from the makers of AVG :)

i had somethin very similar which gto rid of more but i havnt ben able to rmeebr the name for about a year :( waqs a small exe and was free i think was sweedish very handy

the thing i like about it is its only 105kb to download...so everyone can download it relitivly fast (yes even 56k people :p) and it cleans up most of the virus's :)

yes its part of AVG but its not avg itself...you dont have to install anything...just download the .exe and run it...and it scans the computer for virus's and cleans the files...very usefull :)

how do i know i won't get a virsus whilest dowmloading this exe thing then excuse the stupid question but my mum is sectical of downloading things

umm i highly dought u will get a virus downloading this because its from an anti-virus website!!!! Also i know alot of people that have downloaded this and havnt got a virus..so i would say its pretty safe ;)

if you already have an updated anti-virus there is no need to download this feeble tool, your existing anti-virus is more than perfect for the job, this tool will just take up valuable space

lol valuable space...what all of 108kb ?? gee thats alot of space...if u living in the past when computer graphic cards were like 2mb ha ha ha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom