6800 Agp

Status
Not open for further replies.
quest1on said:
ohh ic but im thinking if i get the 6800gs oc it wont make that much of a difference from the EVGA 6800 gs.. im thinkin the 6800gs will just get like 2-3 more fps so if thats the case id rather save a couple bucks and get teh 6800gs oc

the regular 6800gs is slower than the 6800gs oc. it wont get more frames...

P.P. Mguire said:
Oh yea im a fanboy :rolleyes: I own NO eVGA cards period and have owned 5 BFG cards all of which failed and the OC isnt nothing. It is not worth the money at all IMO. Now to you maybe but not to me. And not ounce did i doubt BFG cards.

They failed? Which cards? Did you not take advantage of the lifetime warranty and 24/7 tech support?;)

Theres no point in sending back really old cards. They died back when they where almost new and it was 2 cards and the stores replaced them but they died again and my dad just bought another brand. It was back when i wasnt so computer savy.

OLD CARDS!!!!! Also, on these packages it says limited lifetime warranty. Who wants to use a Geforce2Ultra anyways? Everything in these machines are better anyhow.

P.P. Mguire said:
OLD CARDS!!!!! Also, on these packages it says limited lifetime warranty. Who wants to use a Geforce2Ultra anyways? Everything in these machines are better anyhow.

"limited" just means that they wont replace it if you dunk it in water (edit: or something equally stupid).

think about it tho dude. lifetime warantee. they aren't gonna fix your card. they arent gonna have any left over. so they'll give you a new card...

I'm pretty sure only eVGA does lifetime warranties on Nvidia's battlefront. And if they can't give you a Geforce 2, they'll simply give you a Geforce 4 MX probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom