Restart giving me "Cannot Find Image.dll" why??

Status
Not open for further replies.

apoxx2898

Solid State Member
ever time i restart my comp i get RUNDELL window that says cannot find C:/windows/image.dll

What do i do?

WHat computer system is intalled in you computer?
i guess that must be win98 or xp.
i guess there is something wrong with your windows computer system.
The file "image.dll" is dynamic interlinkage file ------system file.
you can find the file image.dll in your computer system.
Make sure whether the file is in your computer system.
if the file "image.dll" is still in your computer system,it show that there is something wrong with your computer system;but maybe you can fix your computer system through some software tools.
If the file "image.dll" is not in your computer system,maybe the file is dange mangle or lost;your computer system is a big trouble .
maybe you will reinstall your computer system.haha.
Good luck to you.

ok i already tired.....Hijackthis.....scaned and did nothing........pc bug doctor....foudn problems fixed them but still same problem.....i have no clu how to stop this.......give some help

when you say modify........u want me to right click it and select modify.......... it just brings up this screen to rename it........ u want me to delete it all toget her?

Placebo:guy,why dont you directly give friends the web address for the reply.what do you say is so hard to understand.
modify regedit.exe file is a danger operation.I strongly recommend to use the software tools.for example,ndd or Norton.

apoxx2898:
my friend.i want to now a question.Before there is the wrong show,what do you do on your computer system?
I mean,i point to,what operation do you do on your computer,or what software have you installed on your computer system?This is a really important question.Maybe this is the trouble about the software you installed on your computer system.
by the way,what do you often do on your computer? also say,what do you purpose to use the computer to do???

one solution,you copy the file "image.dll" from your other friend good computer to your computer.maybe it will be ok.

on a good computer,you use windows Finger to find where is the file "image.dll" in.then copy the file "image.dll" to put the same location on your computer,also the same folder.Try again.maybe it will be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom