still stressin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is odd. I know that i had to slipstream my drivers at first. But that went wrong somewhere for me too. I then got my hands on a XP Pro disc that had the SATA already on it so everything was fine after that for me.

I am fresh out of ideas on what to do with this one. I havent come across this situation before where i couldnt get anything to work like this. It has stumped even me.

mzholdenluver said:
ok seems no1 wants to help me with sata hard drives although i can understand why they a pain in the butt
thx anyway

Is someone giving you issues on here is was no one replying in the other sections? What kind of sata drivers do you have? Where did you download them from? Did you use Nlite to slipstream the drivers? Have you tried installing them by floppy on boot by pressing F6? We'll get this going for you.

nah no one's giving me issues,i got 2 seagate hard drives (120gb & 160gb)downloaded the drivers from seagate website,im not sure wat nlite means and yes via floppy is the only way ive tried,i reacon im grey from stress from it by now lol

Check this out. It might help. It can slipstream the drivers for your sata drives. I use this program for my Dell XPS which has sata drives. It's free also. Word of advice, only use this to add the drivers, dont do any removing of items unles you have a spare system to test it out on first.

http://www.nliteos.com/

What application did you use to slipstream the SATA drivers in? I know that some of the slipstream apps have given me issues when i try to do certain things like this. Nlite has been the best for me to use when i want to slipstream.

app used

i followed insructions i got off the net as it was all new to me i used iso buster and nero 6,done as i was told lol. the disk works but so i did somethng right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom