Some nooby questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeIranianKid

In Runtime
first off i finished building my first computer thanks to you guys at the forums and ive been thinking about OC my s939 venice 3200 with my MSI neo4-f my temps are around 32C idle and ive seen them go up to 40C load. How much do you think i can overclock it and i have corsair valueselect so i will probably throw on a divider. But in the manual it says to able to OC manually i have to turn off the DOT ranger but i can't find it in the bios any suggestions?

600 mhz is a pretty typical overclock. I'd be very surprised if it didn't do at least 2.4ghz. Why are you asking how far we think it will go? Each chip is unique. You should just try and then tell us the results.

Ryan

SomeIranianKid said:
first off i finished building my first computer thanks to you guys at the forums and ive been thinking about OC my s939 venice 3200 with my MSI neo4-f my temps are around 32C idle and ive seen them go up to 40C load. How much do you think i can overclock it and i have corsair valueselect so i will probably throw on a divider. But in the manual it says to able to OC manually i have to turn off the DOT ranger but i can't find it in the bios any suggestions?
Yea let us know how the OC goes, i also got corsair valueselect ram, so id be interested to see how your OC goes and what you did.

I have that board and never tampered with anything called a 'DOT ranger.' I'm unsure what you're talking about...

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom