PhysX Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but It could alter the games our played...instead of the conventional bump into a tree with a boat and keep on driving it could be bumping into a tree either get stuck in it and have to abandon it...just think of the possiblities...

Unknown Envy said:
True....But think of what this could do to F.E.A.R I mean you could play with awsome graphics and not have like 10 fps!! so basically this is a awsome fps booster...:):) im def buying

No, this is not just an awesome FPS booster. Its a Physics Card. It displays physics. The load is taken off the CPU, which is why you get a FPS boost.

And it won't do ANYTHING to FEAR. It doesn't support the Physics processor. Remember, Ageia is WAITING for the studios to finish the game before releasing this.

Flanker said:
No, this is not just an awesome FPS booster. Its a Physics Card. It displays physics. The load is taken off the CPU, which is why you get a FPS boost.

And it won't do ANYTHING to FEAR. It doesn't support the Physics processor. Remember, Ageia is WAITING for the studios to finish the game before releasing this.

oooo Ok, thankf for correcting me flanker :) but still seems like a worthy buy...

Trust me, you'll start wanting it as soon as the games come out (April).

Haha, the Hardware review sites will have a field day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom