hows this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirty harry

Baseband Member
ok i've been compromising and- hows this setup? i'm going for a PCI-E, (not SLI ready) gaming computer around 1500$

Computer Specs:

Video Card – ATI X1900 XT

Mother board - A8N-SLI Premium

Case - Antec Sonata ll

CPU - AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+

Memory - Kingston DDR 400 1 GB

Disc Drive - ASUS DRW-1608P2 (DRW1608P2BLACK)

Hard Drive - Western Digital Double 160 GB SATA II

the case has PSU

:cross: :firstlove :right: :left: :freak: :drool: :cyclopes: :bald: :dead: :beard:

ok you need to get another psu cuz the ones in the case suck and you need to change that ATi to a 6600Gt or a 6800GT vga card ;)

The PSU that comes with that Antec case is actually not bad, the only thing I would worry about is if 450W is enough for that system.

There is no point in getting an SLI board if you are getting an ATI card. You cant put ATI's card in SLI, you need a crossfire board for that. Non-SLI boards are cheaper so you can use that money elsewhere.

ok you need to get another psu cuz the ones in the case suck and you need to change that ATi to a 6600Gt or a 6800GT vga card
Why would he go from the best card out there to one that has a fraction of its power?????????

lol ya what i thought- but ya i agree i'm definitely not goin SLI like i said. especially with the power of the X1900..... *bows down*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom