InPage Error P1:c000009c P2:00000003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugeja

Beta member
My computer is exremely slow and now when using certain programs it crashes and with the error message "InPage Error P1:c000009c P2:00000003"

Can anybody advise????

Specifically which programs are crashing?

Have you made any hardware upgrades recently because those look like they could be memory locations.

Bugeja said:
My computer is exremely slow and now when using certain programs it crashes and with the error message "InPage Error P1:c000009c P2:00000003"

Can anybody advise????

something is hogging your memory or bad memory or weak processor

Thanks for your quick responses.

It is extremely slow when starting up, it takes forever.

No I have not made hardware upgrades.

The Programs that crash returning the Inpage Error are Internet Explorer, Windows Explorer, Norton AntiVirus and some others.

Also if I try to open or delete files within the "Internet Temporary Files" Folder with any program that program will crash giving me the same Inpage Error.

I do not really know if the problem of slowness is related to the Inpage Error because actually the slowness of my computer is a problem that I have had for a while now whiles the Inpage error is recent.

Bugeja said:
Thanks for your quick responses.

It is extremely slow when starting up, it takes forever.

No I have not made hardware upgrades.

The Programs that crash returning the Inpage Error are Internet Explorer, Windows Explorer, Norton AntiVirus and some others.

Also if I try to open or delete files within the "Internet Temporary Files" Folder with any program that program will crash giving me the same Inpage Error.

I do not really know if the problem of slowness is related to the Inpage Error because actually the slowness of my computer is a problem that I have had for a while now whiles the Inpage error is recent.

how recent is the norton?

I recently installed Norton 2006 but the problem was there well before with my previous Norton 2005 version.

I attach in case it helps a Bitmap image of the error when I tried to erase the files in my Internet temporary files folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom