Ocz or Corsair on Msi mobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brtnboarder495 said:
XMS has excellent stock performance, as does OCZ, but I think XMS has a slight edge. However, OCZ is far better at OCing I've heard.

Hence the "OC"Z ;).

quest1on said:
LOL JUSTIN123 ,... are u serious? is ocz performance ram better than ocz value select? the title SAYS
Ocz or Corsair on Msi mobo?

man u dont read, at the top it says ocz is a better oc ram, so that answers my question of what ram to get, corsair or ocz. and now that im getting ocz i found out that performance and value for the ocz is about the same price, so i was asking which is better. and no ones answered my question yet..

123Justin said:
man u dont read, at the top it says ocz is a better oc ram, so that answers my question of what ram to get, corsair or ocz. and now that im getting ocz i found out that performance and value for the ocz is about the same price, so i was asking which is better. and no ones answered my question yet..

WELL **** BE MORE SPECIFIC

Ok whatever guys no need to fight over something stupid like that, and I don't think he can get banned for that. I guess your just going to have to live with him lol.

lol nah man, this aint the first, hes been on my threads everytyme i make one and just make negative comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom