What do you think of my site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad. It's greatest strength is in its simplicity. However, the only thing I would do would be to break that HUGE first page up into some categories.

I cant help but feel this post was just to get traffic to your site, however it is an awesome site and i dont mind the being used part so much!!

If you could get the games bigger i think it would improve it, but apart from sporks comments my main suggestion would be not to over tinker with it you have a good formula

Right back to sonic for me

HairyIguana said:
I cant help but feel this post was just to get traffic to your site, however it is an awesome site and i dont mind the being used part so much!!

If you could get the games bigger i think it would improve it, but apart from sporks comments my main suggestion would be not to over tinker with it you have a good formula

Right back to sonic for me

I'm sorry if you feel that way, but I really was curious, and still am. I have changed the templates four times in the last six days, that might tell you something. ;)

I will take that idea about the windows, perhaps to 500x500? Would take a while to sort through, but sounds like a reasonable idea! THANKS! :d

Glad to hear you're playing some games too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom