Picking parts for my new rig coming around June. what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethereal_Dragon said:

I would say that if you PC is getting the job done now, stick with it, and just 'byte the bullet' until summer to get your new system. You will probably pay about $50-$200 LESS for the SAME STUFF by then, so you can have more money in the end, or get slightly better (performance wise) parts.

Nice build overall though....

thanx ethereal. I am going to buy all these parts in the summer and not now, but i do see what you are saying. That 700 dollars now will get me this while 700 dollars in the summer will get me better parts. Yeah this is just the basis of the rig. In the summer if a cpu or a mobo goes down in price then i will buy it instead of the other part. Thanx for the reccomendation i am going to do that. Thats why right now i am only buying the case and psu and maybe ram. These are the things that probaly wont alter in price from now til the summer. Although i dont want the ram to increase in price so i will buy it now. Look at sd ram, it is really expensive nwo just for like a 256 stick. I dont want the same thing to happen to ddr ram so i want to buy it now.

The FSP Force one is much better, it will be much more stable and has better ampage.
Definately get that motherboard - for the price it's the best there is. I have one and have had no problems at all.
I'd say definately DO get the 6800GS, the G80 series I think will be out of your budget, and the 6800GS is a very good card, much better than the 6600GT. But you still have time, so if the G80 series decides to do a lower end card for cheaper, then you may want to look into it.

k thanx pc me. lol the case,mobo and cpu that you have are the exact same ones that i want lol. that's weird. now i know who can help me if i have questions about it lol jk.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom