screwed over by xoticpc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they have ANYTHING to say about the speakers or Printer that you were shorted on?

In my opinion, you should call them back, request to speak to a manager, and just explain that you are a very dis-satisfied customer, and you just want to recieve the product that you ordered and PAID FOR... Tell them that you can't send them just the PSU, cause you don't know how to take it out or something... Tell them you have a PSU phobia, and it would cause undo-mental stress to take it out...

Bottom Line, show them that you are DISPLEASED, and willing to give them a chance to correct it. You get A LOT FARTHER if you aren't a jerk also..

dude listen to what everyone is telling you. keep on that company about them making their mistake right. you have to keep on people about stuff like that or they'll think you forgot about it. keep bugging them. call them everyday if you have to. just remember to be mature and respectful. you'll get ALOT further that way

thats b.s. man.
if you paid a build fee, then dont even open up the case.
that should have been well tested b4 it was sent out.
expect nothing less than exactly what you paid for.
every company will try to negotiate a resolution.
most time it will end up w/ u replacing parts that they were paid to install.

its a good battle to pick, dont let up.

OH, BTW... I forgot to mention this earlier, as I was trying to leave work...

Do NOT let them make YOU pay for shipping. See if they have a UPS or FEDEX account number, and use that to ship it back, thus saving you whatever it would cost to ship it back...

so i just bought a fortron 450w ps and im just goign to send my sh*tty ps to xotic and see what they say, then keep if for a sh*tty build maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom