Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 00's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

j3wcl@w

Baseband Member
well i am just wondering which processor to go for i have a amd 64 3500+ and i do a fair lot of gaming. Now i am on a knifeedge at which one to choose its rather amd x2 4800 or and fx 57 or 58 where would the smart money go?. any suggestions welcome

hrmm well not the fx series.. definitely a no no, unless you got that kind of cash... and fx58.. never heard of that one, i would say a the dual core... if you have the money go for the fx60.. but if not, maybe an opteron 165?? of the amd 4400+ and just overclock your hearts desire!

Never consider the FX series unless you've got $5,000 + to burn. I'd say that the Opteron 165 is a great choice, OC it to 2.9ghz or so :D. Either that or the Athlon x2 4400+.

I would get an opteron 939 pin before they are hard to find, it will be better for gaming. dual cores are still new and as such can not be OCed too high yet. let the technology improve before you get a dual core. and besides,new proccesor familys will be comming out soon.

lol.. i would stay with your amd athlon 3500+... wat can dual core do right now that ur 3500+ cant, dont burn your cash, save up, for new video cards and video cards cant even keep up with the processors these days, like seriously, wen u get the dual cores it wont make much difference in game. but if u MULTITASK LIKE CRAZYYY then okay, thas exception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom