need help fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if this is supported in Windows 98, but you can try it....

Go to START > RUN - then type DXDIAG. If this works, you will be able to get all the info from there.

Just because you have a Celeron, and Jonny has one too doesn't make it the same.... There are different socket types, and the power is different for each model.

about the video card thing... make sure you know what kind of Video Card slot your comp has... (AGP, PCI, PCI Express) then you'll know if the card works in it or not.

Yea, run "dxdiag" in "run", that'll tell you information about your video device along with your other computer components.

right tanks for the advice eteral dragon i will try that as soon but what are you talking about funkmaster 66 and nrtoarder

tonight i am taking apert my computer to findout some things and where they go so i won't on till tuesday but does no one know about this gaphics card ?

Major Noob said:
about the video card thing... make sure you know what kind of Video Card slot your comp has... (APG, PCI, PCI Express) then you'll know if the card works in it or not.

my processor is an apg but what difference does that make

^^ In that qupted post, he meant AGP....

AGP
PCI
PCI express

Those are all 3 PHYSICALLY different interfaces on motherboards. TYPICALLY, AGP is brown, PCI & PCI Express are white...

If you do a google image search, you should be able to find what the different interfaces look like. NONE OF THEM AR COMPATABLE WITH EACHOTHER! AN AGP card WILL NOT work in a PCI or PCI Express slot.... PCI card won't work in an AGP or PCI express slot., etc. etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom