loads of errors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean i'll have a go at something else tommorrow and see what i can do, when i go in at the guest account i am able to run the torture test and it says theres errors unable to open spool file, Fatal error writing to temp file unable to open log file, any idea why i am able to run the test and not have the comp shut down on me as a guest and what the errors mean cheers to anyone for looking!! much appreciate it!!

but it crashes when i do it in my account!whyy does it not crash from the guest account?? and how can i let the guest user become an admin Account?

nope did nothing different, i tred reformatting with a windows disc and let it turn on with the disc in and pressed any key it started and then the computer turned off again! what is going on?

then when i started the computer up there was no retore point it had been turned of and there was know previous restore point, also my graphics card driver isnt working says it could not start, and also some of the tabs have gone when i open up my computer/ properties there are tabs missing!!! how can i reformat if my comp turns off when i boot from the disc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom